SYMA X5UW upgrades

Magna Drone

I have a SYMA X5UW on its way from ebay. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what type of
camera it has because I would like to upgrade it. Would it be simple? This is my first drone so
I dont know alot about them. Also any other upgrade suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

X5uw_newb

Hey Magna Drone. Welcome. I just got mine yesterday. Its my first drone and I just joined the forum.
How do you like yours? i flew mine in the basement last night and it seems fun.

I'm having some issues with the camera and not sure if its normal. The video feed to my iphone is kinda jumpy, almost like jumoing frames. Not a smooth stream. Also when I try to save to my sandisk 2gb sd card the images and vids are unrecognizable. its almost in bands where the top rows are clear and the rest are blocks of colors. Its an old card I had laying around so it may be the card.

I have a SYMA X5UW on its way from ebay. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what type of
camera it has because I would like to upgrade it. Would it be simple? This is my first drone so
I dont know alot about them. Also any other upgrade suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks
Thanks