XAircraft SuperX Firmware 1.0.8.2 released

Zirt57

Just a quick FYI, I see firmware version 1.0.8.2 has been released.

This post last edited by the well-chen 2013-12-2 17:30

[FONT=微软雅黑, sans-serif]SuperX 1.08 [/FONT][FONT=微软雅黑, sans-serif]firmware improvement and optimization of the number of features and performance make SuperX work safer, more stable, more comfortable handling:[/FONT]
An important and updates to the force:. SuperX 1.08 point increase without a compass and GPS functions return
When the compass failure or disruption due to environmental factors, but the number of satellites is still enough, SuperX can only rely on GPS to hover and return point.
Because of the need to move the body to predict SuperX course, in the process without a compass point, some action may be generated for predicting course.​
2. SuperX 1.08 increase XAircraft Xcope models, all versions are supported Xcope.
3. SuperX 1.08 attitude control is more stable.
4. SuperX 1.08 Improved handling manual mode, more comfortable handling experience.

Important: Scheduling software updates need to synchronize after upgrading the firmware, it may cause damage to the configuration file.
1 Download the appropriate assistant software: version 1.0.8.2
2 black box delete files (LOG / X.LOG SuperX file in the root directory), to avoid inconsistencies format. After the upgrade, you need to re- calibrate the electronic compass , calibrate remote control pros rudder and the neutral point . How to Upgrade: Firmware Download: [FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, snas-serif]http://www.xaircraft.com/en/superx/upgrade/[/FONT]

Jeff

Zirt57

Ah, Chinglish. I dont understand a word of that.

Actually Google Translate from your country. Complain to them. But if you prefer, here is how it was written in proper Chinese:

本帖最后由 井辰 于 2013-12-2 17:30 编辑

[FONT=微软雅黑, sans-serif]SuperX 1.08[/FONT][FONT=微软雅黑, sans-serif]版本的固件改进和优化了多项功能和性能,使SuperX工作更安全,更稳定、操控更舒适:[/FONT]
1. 重要并且给力的更新:SuperX 1.08 增加无罗盘GPS定点和返航的功能
在罗盘故障或因环境因素受到干扰时,但卫星数仍然足够时,SuperX可以仅依靠GPS来进行定点悬停和返航。由于SuperX需要机身的移动来预测航向,在无罗盘定点过程中,可能会产生一些动作以进行航向预测。​
2. SuperX 1.08 增加XAircraft Xcope机型,所有版本均支持Xcope。3. SuperX 1.08 的姿态控制的更平稳。4. SuperX 1.08 改进手动模式的操控,更舒适的操控体验。
重要:升级固件后需要同步更新调参软件,否则可能导致配置文件损坏。
1. 下载相应调参软件:版本1.0.8.2
2. 删除黑匣子文件(SuperX根目录下的LOG/X.LOG文件),避免格式不一致。

升级后,需要重新校准电子罗盘、校准遥控器正反舵以及中立点

如何升级:
固件下载地址:[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, snas-serif]http://www.xaircraft.com/cn/superx/upgrade/[/FONT] (可点击调参软件中“关于”中的“固件升级”链接进入)
升级过程视频教程:

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:

ghaynes

Better translation.

XAIRCRAFT SUPERX FLIGHT CONTROLLER FIRMWARE 1.08 RELEASE
Summary: SuperX can do position hold and return to home when Compass is interfered or down.
The release version of SuperX v1.08 Firmware has been posted. We have added a groundbreaking Fail-Safe function and improved the flight control experience in this version.

Significant updates since the previous version:

1. Added: GPS position hold without Compass input. This feature works if the compass has failed or suffers from interference but still has 6 or more GPS satellites connected. In order to determine its heading, the aircraft needs to travel a small circle once the compass has stopped functioning.

2. Added: “Xcope Model” in superx.exe v1.0.8.2

3. Improved: Attitude control in all flight modes.

4. Improved: Flight stabilisation.

5. Improved: Manual mode flight controllability.

Download:
SuperX v1.0.8.2 configuration software.

Important:
You will need to replace the “superx.exe” file in your SuperX drive, and delete the log file (SuperX FC/LOG/X.LOG). Previous versions of software and log files will not be supported by the new firmware.

ALWAYS CALIBRATE THE COMPASS AND RADIO CONTROLLER AFTER FIRMWARE IS UPDATED.

If you have any questions or feedback, please contact XAIRCRAFT Technical Support.

I was hoping to see some support for off centered configurations like XY8 or quads with wider from arms like the TBS discovery etc. good to see XA trying to make improvements on the basics though.

Av8Chuck

It appears that XAircraft has a new model that looks like its a XY4 so that functionality might be there. Have you upgraded? Do they have release notes [in English]?

Av8Chuck

That's a nice looking Gimbal but there are so many "nice" GoPro gimbals available it would be great if they had as nice an NEX style gimbal. It will also be interesting to see what the price is.

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
Man if that was a 3 axis gimbal it would be PERFECT! Nice and compact, I like that a lot.

I thought you were very happy with that GLB 3 axis! I'm nearly at the buying stage based on your comments and work :nevreness: the Xaircraft is going to be about 4 times the price of GLB

David