Stupid post but....it's the little things...

I bought a seatbelt pad from PepBoys to put on my transmitter lanyard. What a difference! I know it's nothing ground breaking but it's the little things that can make flying that much better and comfortable. It helps two ways, by giving the strap cushion so its not cutting into your neck. It also gives you something to rest your head on when your looking straight up, not so much neck strain. I flew with it 2X today and wow what a difference. I know it's stupid just thought I'd share.

Crash

Defies Psychics
I bought a seatbelt pad from PepBoys to put on my transmitter lanyard. What a difference! I know it's nothing ground breaking but it's the little things that can make flying that much better and comfortable. It helps two ways, by giving the strap cushion so its not cutting into your neck. It also gives you something to rest your head on when your looking straight up, not so much neck strain. I flew with it 2X today and wow what a difference. I know it's stupid just thought I'd share.

Good idea. Is that the one with the built-in cup holder? :p

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!

i like when people's ideas coincide with stuff i already have in the garage. i bought one for my daughter to use in my Honda but then she changed her mind so it's out there somewhere.
Can i find it though, hmmmmm