Mikrokopter strange motor readings.. - really trying to fix yaw at takeoff

skigeek

Well.. I have a mikrokopter hexa xl, was flying great but had a full loss of power at about 50 feet and crashed. I replaced a boom and motor. Then I thought I had a bad bl but it was the power distribution board. Had new one installed with all new bls. Recalabrated everything and now when I take off I get an immediate yaw. Checked radio. Everything in center. So I hooked up mktools and went to motor test and scoped each motor. When I was on 50 the scope showed 50 for all motors. Then I tried the same by starting the copter and increased power. What I noticed is that the motors on the scope are all over the place. Also, motor 1 decreases in power until it is about 8. Attached is a pdf showing what is happening. Is it a bad fc?. Anything would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Started moters.pdf
    504.9 KB · Views: 261

Hi there,
When you tried with all motors you say that you started the copter,could it be perhaps, that the copter is not level and therefore its trying to get level by powering motors at diferent speeds etc? Maby you could try with MK tools, selecting All Motors in the motor test.
Regards