Spare batts don't fit right? Phantom 2~ Vision??

Hey guys, I bought 2 spare batts for my Phantom 2 with Zenmuse and I've noticed the 2 spares don't fit the same as the bundled battery- are there different smart batteries?
I'm thinking perhaps there's a variance in the Vision battery and P2 batt- is this correct?
The spare batts don't seat completely as where the included batt slides easily and seats perfectly......anyone else notice this?

My spare batts labels says "DJI Phantom 2 Vision Battery" is there a different one for the non-Vision P2 model?

Thanks guys~

rilot

They should be the same. Saying that, the one that came with my P2 is a slightly tighter fit. It just needs a bit of force to get it to click home.

That's what I thought but the 2 spares just don't "click" in........the OEM one slides right in and locks but the spares just don't lock! Urghhhh! Hate this~~

Sorry guys, it turns out this poor fitting was all my fault.....apparently I put in a slightly longer than called for screw in one of the gopro mounts causing it to protrude into the battery bay causing the poor fitment.......

...chalk one up to user error and tight tolerances of the DJI PHANTOM2.