<Solved>Help needed for best no frills beginner friendly flight controller for photography

Arunesh Dutta

Hello all please guide in selecting basic no frills beginner friendly microntroller intended for mini/nano quad for photography..once again thx
1f642.png
:)

Jkosmo

Hello all please guide in selecting basic no frills beginner friendly microntroller intended for mini/nano quad for photography..once again thx
1f642.png
:)
Mini / nano and photography don't usually go together. What type of photography and equipment do you plan on using since the better, heavier equip will need a bigger frame.

For a larger photography platform, I really like the F450 frame with a pixhawk 4 and FrSky gear. Not a typical beginner set-up, but this is where you could end up if you want to build a nice quadcopter with gps for photography .

Arunesh Dutta

Mini / nano and photography don't usually go together. What type of photography and equipment do you plan on using since the better, heavier equip will need a bigger frame.

For a larger photography platform, I really like the F450 frame with a pixhawk 4 and FrSky gear. Not a typical beginner set-up, but this is where you could end up if you want to build a nice quadcopter with gps for photography .

Thanks I only want to use some small mini cameras available have seen been mounted on mini drone no professional quality needed here