SOLD***JR 921x receiver and satellite. $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Genuine JR rx with very minor use. Comes with 1 satellite. I am on Futaba so i cant use it anymore. Cost $180 new. I have the original box.

View attachment 17634

Attachments

• JRPR921X_a0.jpeg
    JRPR921X_a0.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 387
Last edited by a moderator:

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Doh! Sorry. This guy jumped pretty fast. I am on the Futaba 14sg now and I have to say I love the live voltage telemetry! A lot of things I like on the JR better but probably just because I got used to it.

Rgolfer

Gearing Up to Fly
This may not be the place for this question but since you owned this device you probably know more about it than I do. I am a complete nubie and have joined Bart's group build late and have recently acquired a JR 6503 which came with a 921x receiver. The manual is quite sketchy but implies that this receiver has a battery that needs to be charged. Is this correct. There are no real instructions on how to charge it but the transmitter charger does have a 2nd cable which I presume you plug into the battery port. If this is the case I may look for another receiver since charging would seem to be a pain. In the group build forum I have never heard any discuss battery charging related to receivers. Advice will be appreciated.

Richard

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Assuming you have the 9503, never heard of a 6503. No, there is no battery in the rx. It's all around an excellent radio/rx. I've never seen a rx with a built in battery.

Rgolfer

Gearing Up to Fly
Thanks - it is a 9503 (typo). I had never seen a reference to a built in battery either. However, this raises another nubie question. Where does the Rx get power - from the connections to the NAZA?

Last edited by a moderator:

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
On just about every FC and RX all the + and - are a shared bus. If I remember correctly the Naza PMU has an output that specifically gives 5-6 volts to the rx. If any of the ports are powered, they all get power. There are still some FC's that dont have this so the rx and FC require power from one of the ESC's bec's or an external bec.

Status
Not open for further replies.