Skyjib 8 Retracts and Brushless Servo - Mint Condition

For Sale - Our mint Condition Skyjib 8 Retracts.

These retracts are just inder 8 months old (used for about 4), we are selling them for a genuine reason, that reason being that we have made some adjustments to our Skyjib 8 because of the amount of travel we are doing. The majority of our work at this stage is increasingly far from our office and so we frequently have to take parts of the copter apart to reassemble them on location. Due to this, we have opted to swap these retractable legs for a set of the Cinestar tripod legs fitted to a quick release mount for easy travel. The legs have been safe in our office for about 4 months now and it's time to sell since it's unlikely to be fitted again.

If you have any questions or queries then please don't hesitate to get in touch. I try to be as transparent as possible with our clients and that's what I'm aiming for here too. As you can see from the photos, they're in Mint condition - no scrapes, dents, bumps, lumps etc. They function as expected - down for take off and fold up when in the air to allow the camera to see freely. This is what they look like in action - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CymmpeQa1XU.

I bought these at a price of £800 and i'd be looking around £675 (or nearest offer) for them given the condition. That's roughly €780 or $1005.

We can discuss shipping options and postage charges, I'm also open to local collection if anyone based in the UK (or anywhere!) should wish to pick them up in person.

Please feel free to see some of our work also at vimeo.com/skylinephotography.

Many thanks and happy flying!

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 582
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 255
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 298
  • photo 8.jpg