Skyjib 8 airframe and retractable landing gear BARGAIN!

wildnrg

1 x Droidworx Skyjib 8 airframe and matching Photohigher retractable landing gear for the Skyjib

Only been flown 3-4 times for testing multicopter avionics, "as new" condition.

$1250 Australian dollars plus postage.

Yes that is correct, less than half of the original price.

Dude !! whats the deal.. I paid paypal, shipping EMS number you sent is still in Malawa since you sent the tracking to me. I order from Korea 4 days ago, and their parts are already passed custom. I also order from China a few weeks ago, and theirs is already in Chicago.

Yours have not left that same city yet "at least via the EMS tracking site"... let me know if you don't want to go through with this deal and I am good to get my money back... no issues either way. Wasn't expecting 4 weeks before it even left the drop-off post station.

KS

What do you know, as soon as my patiences ran short, I got it.....Interesting, why pay extra for tracking, I guess there is a differents in "tracking".. USA base tracking allows updates each hope.. most of the time.

Sorry if I came of fustrated.. I was then.

Doesn't the Skyjib 8 have FC mounting plates or are those add ons? Also, the metal motor mounts don't fit the motor mounts clamps? The screw holes are much too small. Too small to put the screws through and bolt down to the motor mounts clamps.

KS