Sky Viper 2450 question

Largemouth21

Hey everyone, long time reader and first time poster. I have the sky viper 2450 fpv which is almost the same, my question would be the same for either drone anyway. I have been having trouble with the onboard SD card, I can get about 2 minutes of video (it’s like 15-20 degrees outside now) but after the low battery beeping comes on it seems like it quits recording. I fly for over 5 minutes after the low battery beeping comes on and have the camera running the whole time I think but I’m only getting a couple minutes recording out of the camera. I have the highest write speed and a 32 GB Card with almost nothing on it.Does the low battery beeping shut the camera off? It starts beeping after a few minutes but I can fly about 3-4 minutes more after (no it’s not the video recording beep, that’s much different).
Another question I have is about something in the instructions, it says for an emergency stop to “hold down the stunt button (for drones that don’t have a stunt button, use the video button) and move both thumb sticks down and away from the center of the controller” (NOTE: my drone has a stunt button) anyway when I use the emergency shutoff it doesnt do anything, sometimes it tries to do the stunt/barrel roll/flip thing and sometimes it veers off to the side from the stick input. I have tried different timing and everything and can’t seem to get it right. Sorry to thread hijack but could anyone help? Thanks!

RENOV8R

I can't answer your questions, but I can advise you that if you're flying for 4-5 minutes after low-voltage warning, you will very quickly damage your battery and drastically reduce it's life-span.

Largemouth21

I can't answer your questions, but I can advise you that if you're flying for 4-5 minutes after low-voltage warning, you will very quickly damage your battery and drastically reduce it's life-span.
It starts beeping very early and will fly for a long time after. It flies less time before the beeping than it does after. It shuts the power completely at 10% and the batteries are deep discharge lipo so it shouldn’t hurt it right?
In other words the charge never goes under 10%