Short Film Featuring Drone as Character

Hey guys and gals,

As I mentioned a short while ago, I've made a short film that features a drone as a character. Well, it's finally up on the web!

It was originally created to go along with a Kickstarter event and as a film festival entry. I decided to release it early to help build a mailing list (for the above mentioned Kickstarter product). Except those of you who surf or SUP, most of you aren't the target audience for the product, and will probably unsubscribe as soon as the first email comes through, but I wanted to let you know about film as I think you'll enjoy it.

We used a wonky Flamewheel 450 for the drone "character" and all the aerial (and interior) drone pov shots were done with a Phantom 3 Advanced. We even did a few drone-on-drone shots at about 100 feet up. Super fun stuff!

The film is set with a password that you'll need to unlock by referring 1 person. I'm sure you've got someone on you friend or family list that will be into a short drone flick (or a new surf camera mount - haha!). Of course, I'd be stoked too if you guys could share the page and help get the word out on this.

I'll put the preview and stills below. You can see it at:

http://nosebone.surf/thefutureofsurfing

I hope you enjoy the film!

Ian

fos_huladoll.jpg
fos_driving.jpg
fos_drone.jpg
fos_surfysurfy.jpg
fos_encinitas.jpg
fos_gabby.jpg