MultiWii / NAZE / SP Racing F3 Setting radio switches for return to home.

HI Peoples,

I've come to the stage in my home build, where I need to set up the radio (Hitec Aurora 9 with optima 9 rx) with the function assigments in MW2.2

I want to use a three position switch to operate, 1. Manual, 2. Attitude hold, 3. Postion(gps) hold. And operate a 2 position switch for RTH.

I can figure out how to setup the 3 pos switch for 123 above, but I wanted to know if MW automatically over rides those 3 when RTH is selected? I'm assuming it does, but wanted to get some confirmation. :eagerness:

Thanks in advance,

Tony

Electro 2

In MultiWii, all radio switch assigns are presented in a check box matrix in the GUI. Check any one box or combination of boxes, hit write, you're done. Not difficult.

Thanks for replying, but I know how to check the boxes. What I wanted to know was....... If I have a three position switchon AUX1 which contols 123 in my first post, if I have another switch, AUX2 set to operate RTH, does the RTH overide 1,2 or 3? Or making it clearer (i hope), would RTH fight with one of the other modes?

Electro 2

No. Individual modes stand alone. If one multi-checks boxes, any or all checked boxes are valid turn on commands for that function. That said, RTH should be on a seperate switch, as you don want to hit it accidentally, and you'd want angle-mode, mag-hold, and baro-hold, all on *before* activating RTH anyway. Mag hold has to be one for the craft to RTH with a predetermined yaw angle anyway. If there's any questions regarding a particular set-up, don't forget that on the left hand side of the assignment grid, the individual functions show current status, on or off, by high-lighting. Fire up your TX, connect the bird, light it off, flip the TX switches and watch the GUI indicate, more or less real time, what is actually turned on at that moment with a given switch combo.