Servo wires...

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Hi guys,

I'm just busy wiring up the camera gimbal. Can someone please confirm the colour of the servo wires, I have orange, red and brown. I just need to know what is positive, negative and signal!

Thanks,

Gunter.

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Hey Gunter this gonna be a camera gimble for your Wookong?

Yes. I connected it all up as per instructions from others, but the servo's aren't turning. I have enabled them in the software and they are getting power from a 5V 3A ubec...is this enough power? (Servo needs 4.8V according to the box) The signal wire is connected to the MC via F1 and F2...see below:

View attachment 1417

Attachments

• IMG_0557.JPG
    IMG_0557.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 252

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
I forgot to mention, I think the servos might be kaputt from when I fried the PMU, they may have been fried as well.

Gunter.

rwilabee

Hey Gunter... I noticed that you are not running S Bus with your FASST setup. Any thoughts on that. I guess you need to plug the servos into a channel on the receiver to see if they are good.

Rich[

QUOTE=Gunter;13868]Yes. I connected it all up as per instructions from others, but the servo's aren't turning. I have enabled them in the software and they are getting power from a 5V 3A ubec...is this enough power? (Servo needs 4.8V according to the box) The signal wire is connected to the MC via F1 and F2...see below:

View attachment 2390[/QUOTE]

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Hey Gunter... I noticed that you are not running S Bus with your FASST setup. Any thoughts on that. I guess you need to plug the servos into a channel on the receiver to see if they are good.

Rich

Rich, I have never used S bus before, being a bit of a newbie to all this RC stuff. I only found out it was possible to use these ports after changing my build from octo to hexa...bugger!