For Sale Rocksteady compact Quad for GoPro

kjmdes

Hi All,

I have my workhorse compact quad for sale. This guy has full WooKong M with 5 waypoint Groundstation and 3Axis stabilization. Incredibly reliable. Great list of features below;

I design custom airframes for general and specific applications. This quad was designed to do general video, and specifically Boom emulation. Extremely precise handling and very smooth movements. This is my favorite quad. Some will argue that a full size DSLR multi is current state of the art. I’ll counter that this bird with a 4K GoPro will give them a run for their money at a very reasonable cost.

Custom designed airframe from laser-cut aircraft ply. Now before you say what?, consider this;

1. Zero RF interference

2. Natural dampening

3. All replacement parts available from me at very reasonable cost. Plus, I can design custom mods for you by request.

4. The feature list includes the option to add a second inexpensive Futaba Tx to allow a camera operator to control all capture aspects. The Rx is already installed. You can decide if you want it single operator or dual. For commercial shoots, I like the dual setup. It allows better results when one is flying and the other is controlling the camera. Either way, it’s a nice rig.

Features;

- MT-4008-12 Tiger Motors MT-4008-12 - 600KV

- APC E-Props

- T-Motor 30 Amp ESC’s

- WooKong M w/900mhz Downlink (5) waypoint

- DJI IOSD Mk2 OSD Allows switching between the forward cam and GoPro

- EagleTree ELogger V4, plus Altitude sensor

- BaseCam 3-Axis stabilization

- Futaba 14MZ Tx and Rx

- Second Futaba Rx setup for separate Tx Cam operator.

- Immersion 600mw Vid Tx

- 700LHorz, High-end forward Camera

I have the DJI AVL58 Tx and Rx, which I will include, but I’d like to send them into DJI to check out before I send them to you. In the mean time, the Immersion 600mw Tx is installed and working.

You will need your own goggles and Batteries.

Add a GoPro 4K to really get the vid you want. Check out the vid here.

Selling for USD $3,500

Attachments

• DSCF2139.JPG
    DSCF2139.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 272
  • DSCF2141.JPG
    DSCF2141.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 284
  • DSCF2142.JPG
    DSCF2142.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 260
Last edited: