RIP Macsgrafs/Ross McKinnon

Kilby

It is with a heavy heart that I post about one of the original members of our forum passing way, Ross McKinnon, who went by the screen name Macsgrafs. Ross was a vibrant soul that I was luckily enough to get to know outside of MRF as we shared lots of common interests. Looking at his MRF profile, it doesn't look like he has been on here for a number of months, but he was an avid photographer both on the ground and in the air.

If you knew Ross and would like to leave a message for him and his family, his facebook page seems to be the place to go. You can find it here. https://www.facebook.com/ross.o.mckinnon

Ross was from North Devon and seemed to be very proud of his hometown. The last video he published highlighted the area beautifully and one that I'm sure he was very proud of. Have a watch and go click the like button on his youtube page. I'm sure that he would get a kick out of that.

God Speed my friend, and we will see you in the next life.

-Terry

View attachment 22919 View attachment 22920

Attachments

• 10191_10151725611605791_1026764706_n.jpg
    10191_10151725611605791_1026764706_n.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 352
  • 644753_10151270977305791_1056053001_n.jpg
    644753_10151270977305791_1056053001_n.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 350

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
thanks for posting that @Kilby;

Ross was very determined and very colorful in everything he did. I just surfed through his facebook page the other day, very sorry to hear of his passing.

Bart

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Very sorry to hear this. I never met the guy nor ever spoke with him other than this forum but somehow I feel the loss. We all, as humans, fear the day we may have to face this reality of life. It can only be a reminder to enjoy each and every day the most you can in this small and odd place we call home. We are all connected. May he have the ultimate FPV journey to heaven.

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
I`m very sorry to hear of Ross`s untimely passing.I too have only "met" him through various forums,but he always came across as a very passionate guy with strong belief's.

R.I.P. Ross :(

hjls3

Ross and I chatted quite often via the inner web - he was quite passionate about a lot of things - one of them was the laws in my home state of Colorado :) - I was quite shocked to read Kristys post on Ross FB page -I take some comfort knowing that "ross stuck to his beliefs to the very end and passed pain free" Kristys words -

Kilby

Very True. I chatted with him on a variety of topics including government conspiracies, aliens and the art of nude photography. One thing is for sure, Ross was a man that swam upstream against all currents and didn't care what others thought about him doing so. That is what I appreciated about him the most. He also had a fantastic sense of humor and always had me laughing. Anyone that can pull that off is ok in my book! He will be missed.