REDUCED - Freefly Cinestar CS3 gimbal - Brushless conversion plus lots of extras

Freefly Cinestar CS3 three axis, with landing gear, which I originally bought from Heliguy.

I bought this CS3 before the brushless revolution and it had servos driving each axis using a belt and gear mechanism with Freefly Radian gimbal controllers taking care of the stabilisation. I have already converted the roll and tilt axis to brushless motors using the carbon fibre DSLR conversion kit from brushlessgimbals.com and the results are very good indeed. Included in the sale is the Pro pan axis conversion to convert the pan axis which I have not fitted yet. To complete the conversion to brushless you would need to purchase a gimbal motor for the pan axis and a 3 axis Alexmos gimbal controller.

I have added several upgrades to the gimbal such as adjustable extended side arms which will allow adjustment for large cameras, adjustable camera tray and a quick release clamp mount. Included in the sale is a mini HDMI to SDI video converter.

I will include in the sale lots of spares and alternate fittings. This includes two spare legs.

If you want to finish the brushless conversion using the Carvec G-Lock system I do have a Radian controller which I can let you have for an additional £80.

Detailed specification for the CS3 gimbal is as follows:

CS3 3 Axis Gimbal
CS3 Legs with extensions (2 spare legs)
Brushless conversion - roll and tilt fitted, pan conversion included in sale
Adjustable cam tray
Adjustable Tilt bars
Clamp mount system
Battery tray (front mounting)
HDMI to SDI converter

To finish 3 axis brushless conversion you will need
Brushless Pan Motor 198
3 axis controller 120
Total £318

I am asking for £950 for the gimbal as it stands, complete with all spares etc. Alternatively I am happy to complete the upgrade to 3 axis brushless for you at cost. I other words I would buy the required pan motor and the 3 axis controller and then set it up for you with the camera/lens you want to carry (i.e. tune the PID settings on the Alexmos controller and balance the gimbal). I have spent nearly well over £2,500 on this gimbal and for someone looking for a more affordable alternative to the Movi, this would be a great option.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• CS31.jpg
    CS31.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 423
  • CS32.jpg
    CS32.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 355