Radian/Carvec G-Lock System, anyone still using it?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Just saw mention of this system in a classifieds ad. I have two Radian units that I bought to convert to the G-Lock system but never went through with it.

Has anyone been using it? Anyone try it? The support forum looks dead and the website has references to developments coming in 2013. This was a promising system at the time as it was being coded by the guy (aka John Cunningham) that originally developed the Radian for Freefly which was an OK system before brushless gimbals took off.

Just curious to hear if there was ever a working system from this project.

Thanks,
Bart

jezohare

Yes quite a lot of people seemed to be using Carvec G-Lock, including myself. The system has been working fine for me since last year. Initially it took considerable effort to set up, due to my inexperience in this field, but John Cuningham was very helpful through the forum and we eventually worked it out.

jezohare

Hi Bart,

I'm sure you know during the past 2 years there have been so many new brushless gimbals (with control hardware & software included) released to market. But I still think there is a chance people may need radians for G-Lock, best place to advertise them is :

www.carvec.proboards.com
http://www.carvecsystem.co.uk

You can see what others have sold them for on the forum, I got mine there too.