MultiWii / NAZE / SP Racing F3 Quadrino ver E board 2.0 Motor Issue

Breezer1

Night Fury
I just got my Quadrino Zoom hooked up and working. Everything set up and Written back to the board.
All switches work as programmed.
As long as the computer is hooked up the motors arm and run in the proper directions. Moving the quad they change in speed and everything the way they should.
When I unplug the USB with the battery still hooked up the motors continue to perform correctly. As soon as I power down and then back up, the motors will not arm again until I plug the USB back in and launch the Assistant again. Then it works.
Any ideas? I could use some advice at this point.

Thanks,
Breezer1

combatxe2

I had this issue, i found the throttle setting was not low enough to arm the board, it seemed as though the trim changed when i unplugged the board from the lead, just set the trim as low as it will go.
Mark

Breezer1

Night Fury
I figured it out!! This thing is working big time now.
The problem was that I did NOT know that you have to boot the whole Quadrino/system up with the transmitter in the UNARMED state. Found it quite by accident! What I did was made the AUX2 switch for MANUAL MODE position 0, and ACC MODE postion 2, the I made both position 0 and 2 to be armed, position 1 is unarmed and it works! All I have to do now is boot the quad up with the AUX2 switch in the middle position.
Thank the maker! The Quadrino Zoom is cooler than I thought it would be.
Thanks.

Breezer1