Quadcopter not getting full power from transmitter?

TrpMbl

Hi there, I posted this same question over here: https://dronepilots.community/threads/quadcopter-not-getting-full-power-from-transmitter.114/ but I'm not getting any replies, so maybe you guys can help?

I've been having a problem with my DIY quad getting power. It won't lift up off the ground when I'm controlling it with my Taranis qx7 transmitter. I don't think the problem is motor/prop power in general though because I can hook it up to betaflight and control the motors manually with this screen:

And using the manual master control I can get the quad to generate enough power that I can feel it pushing up on my hand. I hung it up to test it in another way and it rose very quickly there too (uncontrolled obviously). So why is it that I can't get the thing to take off when controlling it from a receiver?

I have the Maximum Throttle set to 2000 in the Configuration tab of Betaflight and my Thr setting is set to 100 in the INPUTS tab on the Taranis.

I also tested it in all the modes I have: horizon, angle and airmode.

Is there something I'm missing here or is my transmitter not sending full power?

Thanks in advance!