For Sale Protective Case for your Multirotor equipment

Extra large - will contain more of your Drone equipment versus two shipping cases etc.

This is the equivalent to the Pelican Cases maybe better according to manufacturer advert and in my personal opinion, i.e., stronger yet lighter..... not 100% sure but it is very top quality, dust and waterproof. This is the larger transport case UK-1027 model c/w builtin wheels and retractable handle for hauling heavy and delicate equipment safely through airports, baggage handling etc.

Precise dimensions inside and out are listed here: Note no internal foam included - extra or custom...
http://www.uwkinetics.com/products/1027-transit-case#.WWGQI1VKVPY

Original purchase price was over $300 US...... manufactured in Edmonton Canada by Underwater Kinetics and designed for even under ocean protection. I am prepared to sell it for $250 or best offer and can negotiate on the shipping cost...... although the simultaneous purchase of some of my other items to be installed within at time of shipment guarantees top level air travel protection and reduced total shipping cost to the buyer.

Last edited: