From Tech Review by IRDI,

So here is the Promark P-70 VR Drone, or Syma X8 series when looking for most parts. Weighing in at 1.28 lbs(280.6 grams), you must register this drone with the FAA. Make sure to always obey your local flight plan and ordinances as well. And it's always a backup or safe measure to affix your FAA label with your number in case you lose your drone. This drone is brushed motors, so you won't get the exact kick like you would with a DJI setup. But close to the save volume and body as the DJI 1 and 2. Also, we have artificial altitude hold. No eye or sound sensors below to restrict altitude movement. And no gps either. But what it lacks up for in guts, it does have it's own glory. With a range of 936 ft, you are only limited to eye of site. Remember to fly below 400 ft as well. Your wifi fpv will not serve you a quick reaction time. There is some latency. And range is always a matter when wifi is concerned. You can either control the drone with the radio remote, (936 ft), or the wifi bound cell phone or phablet,(limiting flight to 100 ft). It's the typical 2.4ghz for the transmission. The included camera is a typical one you would find on the Syma X8 of similar setup and it's 720P. Also, if you remove the camera, you remove the capability to control the drone's flight controls on your phone. You must reset the drone, wifi, and phone app when rebinding or resetting calibration while using Phone mode flying. If you choose to calibrate while on the remote radio, then hold and press the reset button in the lower right controls. The lipo battery is a 2 cell, 7.4V 2000mah battery with estimated 12 minutes of flight time. 5 hours to charge using the internal drone charger, and 2 dongle tailed to power the main system and the smaller connection is for the camera and gimbal operation. Did I mention the biggest difference on this as opposed to the Syma that it has a movable and remote controlled UP&DOWN camera gimbal. It's a small servo that you can even clip the Syma camera to. This drone has 5 speeds on the radio, and 3 on the phone. You can flip in to both setups and you can control the pitch and roll with the accelerometer in the phone if you choose.
Camera shots are control either by the remote or phone in fpv mode. You do not need an SD card if you record from the phone menu, but you will have to use a media converter at access the Promark VR folder and convert from the separated .avi files in order to get MP4's. If you have the SD in, then the files will be full files. The materials are close to the same as the first two DJI models, you just lack the brains. It's a cheap alternative to the big brother, and it's repair pieces are 95% Syma as well. Although, you can buy replacement prop guards, propellers, and a battery from Walmart or Amazon, you have a wider and more affordable choice with the Syma or Coolplay kits. This one retailed around $149.95 and they are now around $139 or below depending the online retailer. I like this drone, it's big, impressive, clean, and affordable. As I go more indepth and get more used to this Promark, I'll post some more flight videos on the flying it with different cameras, mods, and batteries.
Thanks for watching and please subscribe!

juddie.d.burgess

Thanks for this review!!!! I am new to drones and I bought the P70-CW Warrior drone on 6/9/17. Only difference between the P70-VR and mine is mine has a 576p camera instead of 720p and I did not get the goggles. Mine is also black. I have flown mine twice getting use to the controls and the handling of the drone. Any tips or anything would be appreciated. Here is a pic of mine.

f5472534d185bd6263c4f2b0d377c379.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk