Please Help? Are the DJI 30amp speed controls compatible with the Spektrum AR7000 Rec

scorpiony6

Are the DJI 30amp speed controls compatible with the Spektrum AR7000 Receivers? 1st I bought some off brand speed controls and never could get them to work with the dji naza system. I talked with Randy @ rcdude and Robertv@ DJI USA and they both agreed that I should purchase the DJI 30 amp speed controls so I did. I bought 6 of them for my Y6 and tried to bind them to my Spektrum AR7000 Receiver and I can't so much as even get the light on the receiver to come on. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? Please help me? I have been trying to get these problems worked out for a week and can't seem to get anything to work. You can also call me @ (817)305-1660. I am in the D/FW Texas area. Thank you in advance for any help!

Pete80

Are the DJI 30amp speed controls compatible with the Spektrum AR7000 Receivers? 1st I bought some off brand speed controls and never could get them to work with the dji naza system. I talked with Randy @ rcdude and Robertv@ DJI USA and they both agreed that I should purchase the DJI 30 amp speed controls so I did. I bought 6 of them for my Y6 and tried to bind them to my Spektrum AR7000 Receiver and I can't so much as even get the light on the receiver to come on. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? Please help me? I have been trying to get these problems worked out for a week and can't seem to get anything to work. You can also call me @ (817)305-1660. I am in the D/FW Texas area. Thank you in advance for any help!

Those speed controls don't have a BEC, you will need to use a separate receiver battery plugged into your receiver or nothing will happen. Just make sure that you don't have the receiver battery still plugged in when you plug the receiver back into the Naza.

Pete

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator: