Pictures from Way up....

Just not a Multi, or a regular RC vehicle for that matter. These are taken from a penthouse we've been working on all week. The only multi's here are the millions! I took my S90 today to get some shots. I got plenty of decent ones but nothing great because the glass either gave me glare or it was dirty as hell still. I went out to the balcony for a bit but really didn't feel comfortable. I guess that's why I send my Hexa into the clouds so I don't have to. Just thought I'd share the place is really impressive. Center City Philly, great view, I can probably see my house on the Jersey side!:)

Attachments

• Penthouse 053.jpg
    Penthouse 053.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 228
  • Penthouse 024.jpg
    Penthouse 024.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 329
  • Penthouse 037.jpg
    Penthouse 037.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 248
  • Penthouse 066.jpg
    Penthouse 066.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 190
  • Penthouse 010.jpg
    Penthouse 010.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 208

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Eric,
Cool pics, like that last one. Kick back and enjoy yourself tomorrow since IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!
Have a happy birthday.
Bart

Boy oh boy, my wife came in the room and saw me reading words like "Penthouse View" and told me to go upstairs and take a shower! Didn't have the heart to tell her, "Honey, these are really pictures from a penthouse"! Now in the back of her mind she will always wonder if she can trust me.

Emowillcox

Here are a couple of photos from a job I was on yesterday.. and this house is for sale around 2 million if anyone is interested. ThisSideUp becareful if you look close in the boat there are some playmate girls so don’t let your wife catch you.

attachment.php

Here is a little closer up shot

attachment.php

Thanks guys! Yeah this building is pretty amazing. It has an automated parking garage that costs $150,000 a year to park on site. You pull your car in a dock, get out and the car lowers into the floor on a lift in reverse. It is automatically parked by machines and when your ready for it again you swipe a card and it retrieves your car, it's pretty amazing! You basically get a floor to yourself for 5 million and because the building is new you can set your floor plan as you wish. The penthouse takes up 2 floors so I'm guessing at least double, 10 million? They have a deck on the roof too with a hot tub, it's a pretty nice view to say the least. I didn't spend much time out there though because I get vertigo pretty easy.

Here's a few more. You can see Battleship NJ on the other side of the Delaware in the one pic and that dome at the bottom of that pic is the Kimmel Center where the symphony plays. In another you can see a roof top terrace, we also did work in that penthouse, the owner of this one and that one are friends, isn't that cute! In another you can see the University of Penn and Frankilin field where they're holing the Penn relays today. Oh and I tiltshifted one just because I had to. That is your tour around Philly for now hope it was fun!:D

Attachments

• Penthouse 055.jpg
    Penthouse 055.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 204
  • Penthouse_058-tiltshift.jpg
    Penthouse_058-tiltshift.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 335
  • Penthouse 020.jpg
    Penthouse 020.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 208
  • Penthouse 016.jpg
    Penthouse 016.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 419
  • Penthouse 063.jpg
    Penthouse 063.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 195

Thanks, my 9-5 job is as a flooring installer. I've kind of found a niche in the highend market in Philly, we are usually requested. I don't turn down any regular jobs either though. I can hand sewn rugs, Put boarders on, make custom area rugs, etc.. We also install the rugs as well wall to wall, most of the rugs are wool and can be very expensive so you don't want to make a mistake! We've done a master bedroom in a apartment in Liberty 2, the smaller of the 2 blue buildings pictured above. The master bedroom rug alone was $60,000, sickening. I do AP on the side for now but I'd love to get it going full time so I can put less abuse on my body. No matter who you work for, where you are working, the labor takes a toll on your body. It's cool because my scenery and jobs are always changing but it's not ideal at all. Not a job I want for much longer. If I could just fabricate the rugs or actually just install them it would be great. Carrying rug and furniture is no fun anymore, I hate it.