Other Phantom 3 or Upair One

Duchunter

Hello All,
I'm somewhat new to quadcopters/UAS's. I have several toy quads that I've just about wore slap out but I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a legit quad. I've done a little research on what is available in my price range and I've just about decided on the Upair One but deep down inside I know I won't be completely happy unless it's a phantom 3. What I really like about the Upair one is the controller with a built in screen and to get a similar controller with the p3 you gotta step up to a p3 advanced or a pro and u still don't get a built in screen. Also I like having the ability to upgrade the video transmiller. What I care about most in a drone is range. I would like to travel at least a mile or two and with the Upair I can put a ridiculous video transmitter on it. I haven't seen a whole lot that you can do to a p3 to increase the range. You can change antenna but that's about it as far as I know. So I figured I would ask people who would know so I'm asking, which one am I really gonna be happy with?