Phantom 2 Aerial Video Multirotor Quad-Copter Kit ULTRA LONG RANGE FLYING

kstrysick

This listing is for an extremely complete aerial video multi-rotor quad-copter remote control ready to fly and film kit. I am a very anal engineer (LOL) and this system is setup for long range flying.
You cannot buy this complete of a kit without spending more than 6K and a lot of time sourcing the components. This Quad-Copter has been upgraded to achieve a remote flying and video range of in excess of 1.7 Kilometers from the take-off point. This kit comes with an incredible spare parts selection including over 20 props both composite and carbon fiber, 2 extra sets of motors, hardware, spare compass, prop nuts and motor bearings, motor ESC and more.

If you are interested email me at kstrsic@hotmail.com and we will setup a phone call and I will email you all of the real pictures of everything and we discuss what has been done to this system and if you are still interested after our discussion we can meet to show you the system.
I have a new baby coming and I need to liquidate some equipment. Email me and I will send you pictures of all of the equipment you get. I live in Costa Rica and you can come here to take delivery or we can figure out where in the states preferably South Florida to meet.

About the Phantom 2 Multi-Rotor & The Upgrades Performed;
The is the ultimate in Phantom 2 FPV fun. This unit is professionally built, programmed, and test flown. There is no soldering or worrying about which cable goes to what connector — just take it out of the custom case and fly! The above Combo has the extremely stable Zen Muse H3-3D camera gimbal for the ultimate in smooth Video as well as all of the video downlink equipment so you can see what the camera is seeing while in flight. The Phantom2 has a flight time of around 18-20 minutes and there are multiple batteries in this combo. Look around and compare, we deliver this package with the best technical support in the business. Note that since this video was show we have upgraded the FPV video system for longer range and improved the installed components, the price remains the same.
This is what was Included in this Phantom 2 Ultimate FPV Monitor Combo WITH H3-3D GIMBAL Before Upgrades
• Phantom 2 Quad With GPS
• Phantom Dual antenna long range Transmitter with return to home
• GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition with 2 extra batteries
• Zen Muse H3-3D Stabilized Camera Gimbal
• 7 inch High Resolution FPV Monitor
• AC/DC power adapter for Monitor
• FPV Long Range 5.8ghz Video Downlink (Transmits video from GoPro to Monitor)
• FPV 5.8 ghz Video Receiver (Receives Video Signal from Helicopter)
• Go Professional Travel Case and an additional larger Travel Case with wheels.
• Long Range Cloverleaf transmit antenna
• Long Range Cloverleaf receiver antenna
• 2 SMA 90 degree connectors
• 6 high performance 18-20min flight time (avg) batteries for the Phantom
• 2 high performance battery for the Monitor and a spare monitor.
• Phantom LiPo battery Charger
• Charger for Monitor/Receiver battery
• 32 Gig Sim card for GoPro camera
• Professionally assembled software updated and test flown

These are the upgrades I have done to this Quad-Copter;

• I added the DJI MINI-IOSD for GPS telemetry info to be displayed on the monitor. This is a must for long range flying as this setup will do. This is what the Mini-IOSD will do for you; The IOSD mini gives you your altitude, direction, speed, take off point for your ability to find your way home , battery life so you don’t run out of battery and crash or lose your phantom and more.
  • For longer range flying I added a 1200mW long range video transmitter to the system. The furthest I have flown this system was over 1.7 KM’s. I feel it could easily hit 2 KM’s under the right conditions. When I did the 1.7+ KM flight it was over water so it was do or die. LOL
  • FPV Monitor with Diversity Receiver and Lithium Battery and an extra battery. More info;
    This is the latest FPV (First Person View) monitor from the crew at UAVDirect and it’s packed with features but has an ultra-thin profile of just 0.75 inches. With the advanced design, this monitor weighs a mere 16 ounces making it perfect for piloting UAV drones and quadcopters for hours-on-end without the strain of a bulking monitor. Keeping transmitters neat and clean, this FPV monitor also includes a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery that provides up to 1.5 hours of operation. This battery is field-replaceable and can even be augmented with external 12 volt sources for indefinite operation.
    The integrated 5.8GHz receiver includes a diversity function that continuously hunts for the very best video signal, giving you the ultimate in picture quality and range. Frequency spread on the diversity receiver provides users with 32 channels allow for easy interference avoidance and compatibility with a wide range of FPV transmitters from companies such as Flysight, DJI, Fatshark, Airwave, Immersion, and many more
    Combining the included sun hood, anti-glare FPV screen, and a luminance rating of 300cd/m2, you'll get before first person video even in the sunniest of circumstances. Aside from receiving wireless video signals, this fpv monitor also display HD video on its 1024 x 600 display. Additionally, UAV pilots wishing to use FPV goggles will enjoy built-in video outputs and the 12VDC power out function.
    The 7 inch FPV monitor includes, built-in 32 channel 5.8GHz diversity receiver, dual antennas, removable lithium battery, video input cables, video output cables, sun hood, charger, and an extra battery plus an additional 12V external battery for the ability to run your system all day without a re-charge.
  • I upgraded the stock motors with the Tiger T-Motors for extreme performance gains. The Props I have are expertly balanced DSLR-Pro’s carbon fiber props and I have 4 spares. I also have 4 Maytech composite props you should use if you never flew on of these Phantoms before. I also have replacement bearing for the T-Motors from Boca Bearings and they are ceramic.
  • I have 2 sets of stock motors one set used and one set new. The used motors have been upgraded to Boca ceramic bearings for an additional fly time of 1 minute. I love these bearings and I also have a dozen of the E-clips for spares.
  • This Kit includes 6 batteries for the Phantom 2. They have been kept in proper working condition.
  • Three AC chargers are included.
  • For the stock motors I have over a dozen of the factory props.
  • For Longer range flying I have upgraded the radio with two capabilities;
    1, a modified 9dB antenna conversion that has proven to me that it has nearly doubled the flying distance. I have GoPro video to prove it.
    2, for ultra-long range flying I have added a D-Link 2.4 GHZ amplifier with all necessary components to power it without a 120 AC connection via a step-down esc and 12 volt LiPo battery.
  • This Kit was assembled in February and I hate to sell it but have a baby on the way and need to liquidate some man toys. Trust me this is no toy its is the ultimate in long range flying and video production.
  • Basically this Phantom has every available and viable upgrade to get the video job done. And be able to perform maintenance in the field. With a complete tool kit and accessories.

Last edited by a moderator:

mnieb1

Yes, I understand but i just want to see what he is selling it for to see if it is worth it. Thank you though.