TC Carson

Hello members.
This is TC Carson, Just pass 70,
I like to get a drone for a new hobby, I want to get Mavic 2 Pro,
but for now try to see if I can use my samsung note 8 for a controller or not,
and how to do it (pair them, with what.).
I need to show my boss, (and explain the procedure) that I can, before she allow me to buy it.
Thanks for your help.

Austin702

Like the drone for hobby but need the bosses approval?? Lol anyways you can't exactly use the phone as the controller (unless I've been missing something) it's more of an interface, you'll need to download "DJI GO 4" from Google play store then connect phone to the controller power everything up...I love the Mavic Pro Zoom its amazing the things it can do

TC Carson

Like the drone for hobby but need the bosses approval?? Lol anyways you can't exactly use the phone as the controller (unless I've been missing something) it's more of an interface, you'll need to download "DJI GO 4" from Google play store then connect phone to the controller power everything up...I love the Mavic Pro Zoom its amazing the things it can do
Thanks Austin, I will Download and play with it.

TC Carson