Scooterwolf

Hello all,

I'm Scooterwolf. A new member and a new drone flyer (like in the past two days). I'm an animator/filmmaker, and Youtube motovloger. I have two action cams, a 360 degree cam, and iPad Pro and now a simple entry level drone - ATTOP X-PACK XT-1 drone (a Mavic clone) that I'm using to learn how to fly and shoot footage. I'm interested in using drones in my motovlog travel footages, so I thought this would be a good forum to join to learn from others and to post any footage I've shot (which of now I'm unable to do).

- Wolf

Hello all,

I'm Scooterwolf. A new member and a new drone flyer (like in the past two days). I'm an animator/filmmaker, and Youtube motovloger. I have two action cams, a 360 degree cam, and iPad Pro and now a simple entry level drone - ATTOP X-PACK XT-1 drone (a Mavic clone) that I'm using to learn how to fly and shoot footage. I'm interested in using drones in my motovlog travel footages, so I thought this would be a good forum to join to learn from others and to post any footage I've shot (which of now I'm unable to do).

- Wolf

Wolf-

How's the Mavic clone? Interested in getting one myself and comparing it to DJI. I fly a DJI Phantom 3 Pro, and also still learning the tricks of the trade. Also just got the FAA Remote Pilot Cert. Can't wait to see how everything goes with the flying.

-Kat
pilotelement.com

Scooterwolf

Hi Kat,

So far I like what I've seen. I think I may have fixed my wifi link problem. I had to download the app via the QR code, and not through an App Store download. I'm at work at the moment but I'll know when I get home this afternoon and try it out.

Being that this is my first drone I don't have anything to compare it to, but it's been pretty easy to operate. I'm still learning so the next time I fly I'll apply trim adjustments to its flight operations. It's range and flight time are pretty limited when compared to a Mavic, but it's also just a beginner's drone.

- Wolf