New Forum Area.....Product Reviews!!!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Your faithful moderators and I have agreed to work on establishing a new feature for the website.....Product Reviews!

We're expecting delivery of the first item to be reviewed in the coming weeks and would like to offer the opportunity to manufacturers of multi-rotor related equipment and accessories to have their products reviewed here.

Manufacturers should contact me via email (by using the Contact Us button at the bottom of the screen) or PM if interested.

If anyone from the multirotorforums.com community has experience doing product reviews for online or print media, please email me (using the Contact Us button at the bottom of the screen) or just PM. Reviews would be required to have a thorough write-up, photos and video. Reviewers don't necessarily have to live in the USA since we are, "The Worldwide Multi-Rotor Community". :)

Thanks for reading!

Bartman.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Initial response to this has been very positive.

Look for reviews in the not-too-distant future on;

DJI Phantom Quadcopter, provided by DJI

ArduCopter Flight Control System (uses APM 2.5 system), provided by 3Drobotics.com

Hexacrafter HC650 Hexacopter frame (with ArduCopter review), provided by Hexacrafter.com

We've also had a few site members volunteer to do reviews so we'll be reaching out to them as the feature grows.

Bartman

VINHEX

Spot on Kloner, agree will be cool to see the Hexacrafter come in and show it's stuff.. Looking forward to see it..

Hi,

I'm doing myslef reviews of products before selling it in my webshop :)

Actually I'm doing a review on the quadriversity system and on the RC701 LCD equiped with diversity system. I like this one very much :)

Bartman

Hi guys,

Just to clarify something, the product reviews area is a more formal feature of the site and the reviews are being done either at the request of the manufacturers or independently by MultiRotorForums.com. If you'd like to do reviews for the site please PM me and we can see about adding your name to the list. Please continue to feel free to post in the general discussions area if there's a new product you've had good or bad experiences with but the Product Reviews area will be for reviews that have been formally done for the site and have gone through our review and editing process.

Tucker did a great job with the most recent APM 2.5+ and Hexacrafter HC650 review. Check it out if you haven't yet.

Bart

Last edited by a moderator: