New antivib adapter

krleas

FPV Freak
New inovative product on market, special antivibration adapter with lockup system.

Extremly light in alu case with hexa screw 3mm mounting on top and bottom.

For payloads arround 1-2kg u need 4 pieces, for 3kg 6 pieces, for 5 kg 8 pieces.

This adapter completely eliminate all high frequencies from motors and props.
And when u land there is lockup system.

Dimensions:
- FI 25mm x 25mm high
- weight 18g

View attachment 8994

Easy to install, video with Cinestar comming soon.

Attachments

• antidamp2.jpg
    antidamp2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 500

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Very interesting. Please get some pics, and where are they available? Price?
Thanks in advance.

hexacop

HexaCop

Attachments

• hexa-bl-gimbal-damper.jpg
    hexa-bl-gimbal-damper.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 478
Last edited by a moderator:

PaNt

New inovative product on market, special antivibration adapter with lockup system.

Extremly light in alu case with hexa screw 3mm mounting on top and bottom.

For payloads arround 1-2kg u need 4 pieces, for 3kg 6 pieces, for 5 kg 8 pieces.

This adapter completely eliminate all high frequencies from motors and props.
And when u land there is lockup system.

Dimensions:
- FI 25mm x 25mm high
- weight 18g

View attachment 11669

Easy to install, video with Cinestar comming soon.
I cannot understand how it works..

Tomstoy2

Hmmm,,,, on the subject of bl gimbals. is it just me? Seems like every video I see pitch is pretty damn good, but roll is a whole different issue?

18 grams each? Not too bad.

hexacop

HexaCop
basically it is a silicone damper with its own case and it works in compression mode.
The inner shaft (arrow side) is formed like a T and sits above the silicone.
It has several advantages,
a) the silicone is used in compression and that is the recommended way
b) can be mounted easily
c) 100% secure as the silicone won't crack
d) save to land on it

I tried to photoshop something, I hope it is more clear now how it works...
View attachment 9570

Attachments

• damper-1.jpg
    damper-1.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 400
Last edited by a moderator:

hexacop

HexaCop
Hmmm,,,, on the subject of bl gimbals. is it just me? Seems like every video I see pitch is pretty damn good, but roll is a whole different issue?
18 grams each? Not too bad.

This is pretty early stages with the open source firmware we use and it was really the first outside test, there is a lot of tuning needed to adjust PID values and due to the weather it is hard to test outside. You see the second flight was much more stable even in dynamic flight, but in any case this is the future, servo driven gimbals are history.

PaNt

basically it is a silicone damper with its own case and it works in compression mode.
The inner shaft (arrow side) is formed like a T and sits above the silicone.
It has several advantages,
a) the silicone is used in compression and that is the recommended way
b) can be mounted easily
c) 100% secure as the silicone won't crack
d) save to land on it

I tried to photoshop something, I hope it is more clear now how it works...
View attachment 12343

Have you tried the stock cinestar DAmpeners.. Why you think these are better??

Thank you!

Muunk

Way to expensive! Why do us multirotor users have to pay so much for a thing, whitch should only cost a 10 dollars?

PaNt

Way to expensive! Why do us multirotor users have to pay so much for a thing, whitch should only cost a 10 dollars?

Because the know that you will use them for pro AP AV that you will earn money.. !So you won't have a problem ..!

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Muunk, you try making your own part and tell us how much it costs you and how much you need to sell it for to make the investment worth your while. These things are not cheap unless you make millions of them.

PaNt

Muunk, you try making your own part and tell us how much it costs you and how much you need to sell it for to make the investment worth your while. These things are not cheap unless you make millions of them.

You know very well that some things are overpriced in this hobby.. !!!

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
No doubt. but as a manufacturer of small low volume products I appreciate what goes into making these things happen. The real problem is that we are used to China prices and that drives everything else down to it's level. I am constantly forced to adjust my prices based on what someone would be able to get if the went to China. But even those products manufactured in China take a lot of time and money to go into production. And that investment has to be profitable to make it worth while unless a company is using that product as a loss leader. And only huge companies do this such as Costco. It's simple, if you don't like the product or its price, don't buy it. But I had a guy actually get angry with me because I charged $29 for a motor wrench. I told him not to buy it. He was furious that I charged that much since he could go buy a wrench from Home Depot for $5. But he failed to recognize that I make 10 at a time, they take me about 10 minutes to cut and weld each. Then I have to sand them down, rubber coat them, and package them up. It is not worth it in the end.