New Advertiser!! MultiRotorMania.com

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hey everyone,

I'd like to introduce you to, and extend a big THANK YOU (!!) to Brian from MultiRotorMania.com for joining us as an advertiser here at MultiRotorForums.com!

Brian's been a member of the site for a while, he goes by @punkindrublik and he was also the first guy to step up and recognize "Drone" Radio Live as the high quality, world leading, all encompassing, professionally hosted, exceptionally guested, contributed to by experts in their fields, and run like a precision timepiece production that it is!! In other words, he was our first advertiser!

So please join me in welcoming Brian and please also take a minute and click yourself over to his shop and take a look around....

www.MultiRotorMania.com

He's got a full assortment of parts and products including batteries and FPV gear.

Thanks again Brian, we appreciate it!

Bart

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
We've also added a dedicated sub-forum for MultiRotorMania.com so if you have a question for Brian feel free to drop him a line there.

I will put in a good word for multirotormania. They're local to the Sacramento area (not far from me) and I have been ordering from them since they first opened. The thing I love about them is that I can place an order and get it by mail sometimes the next day. They have continuously expanded their product line and they continue to grow and carry more parts and supplies every time I visit the site. An email or text with questions about their products will get you a prompt reply from one of the owners. Sure, they cant beat hobbyking for the volume of parts they carry but most times they have what I need so I don't have to search all over and I don't have to order from China and pay high shipping costs and wait 3 weeks to get my order. I always prefer to use a US supplier so if there's a problem I can clear it up with a simple phone call or email. Even though most of our hobby stuff is made in China MRM has taken the time to lay in a large supply ready for shipment so you don't have to wait. I am so happy to have an internet supplier that's close to me. These guys rock!