Naza Lite not flashing when plugged into USB

seetto

Hi everyone,

So iahve a naza lite and when it isn't plugged into the USB it flashes orange really fast. When it is plugged into the USB it doesn't flash at all or does it go a solid color. As a note I am unable to get the assistant software to read my device nor am I able to install the drivers. I am an IT consultant so I understand drivers and device manager but nothing I try seems to work. I have tried on two PCs both running windows 7 64bit. I have read the DJi wiki and watched the DJI videos but no help. Any ideas would be great thanks.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Naza has to be powered up when you plug into it via USB... the Flashing orange is not orange, the Naza VU has no orange. It is probably Red you are seeing and this is the fault code....

Low voltage alert or other abnormal alert*
(e.g. Configuration error, TX data error, Enable
low voltage protection without PMU, SN error
or Compass abnormal work.)

Of which, you could be experiences any or all of these if you have never configured it before. When you plug into your computer, the flashes should stop and it should go to a dim green color.

hansidar

I have the same problem.
Allthough it seems OK when i disconnected the X3 plug from the VU.
Don´t know if Naza Lite need this, as it doesn´t support the CMU used with Zenmuse...
Try and disconnect X3 from the Naza Lite, and let me know how things go..

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Did I really say naza has no orange, ignore that comment..... I don't know why I said that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
LOL, yes there is orange and red and green, pretty sure there is no blue though, wish there was a blue, I like blue, unless it is flashing in my review mirror........

Anyway back to the driver problem, you need to uninstall whatever driver your PC is trying to use and re-install exactly the way the DJI instructions say to do so.

Pete

Attachments

• DJI-Driver.jpg
    DJI-Driver.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 304
  • Driver Installation Manual.pdf
    49.1 KB · Views: 302