My new Tarot 960

So this is the ground test of my new Tarot 960. I had 65 lbs of bricks tethering it down and you can see when I let off the throttle it was actually lifting them a little. It leveled off at 105 amps at full throttle with 17" props. Tired to do a quick test flight but I had my battery low voltage protection turned on but I had not given it a realistic setting yet so it thought it had a dead battery and wouldn't let it take off. I still need to do some flight controller tuning anyways. This thing is going to be a beast!

Yes I did, I checked the motors, ESC's Capacitor packs and even the EC-5 connectors for my battery's. The ESC's were in the 80's, capacitors were all cool, <70F the motors were a mixed bag 150 to 90. Those were checked after I stopped the test, not while running.

fltundra

Yes I did, I checked the motors, ESC's Capacitor packs and even the EC-5 connectors for my battery's. The ESC's were in the 80's, capacitors were all cool, <70F the motors were a mixed bag 150 to 90. Those were checked after I stopped the test, not while running.
Best way to test motor and esc temps is to bypass the FC and connect all motors to the throttle channel. Then you get an equal amp draw across motors and esc's while strapped down.. Then you will get an accurate max amp draw at 100%