Multirotor Pilots Wanted

JSP1

Los Angeles Area
If you are a motivated individual, with great interpersonal skills, who works well under pressure, and possess ALL of the qualifications listed below, and would like to be placed onto our pilot candidate roster, please send an email with the requested information to 333uaspilots@gmail.com with the phrase “Pilot Candidate” in the subject field. Applicants forwarding emails with incomplete information will not be placed onto the roster.

Pilot

Pilot must be familiar with all aspects of aircraft operation and maintenance, and must be adept at troubleshooting and problem solving with regard to all flight-critical aircraft and systems components. To be certified as aPilot, a candidate must demonstrate that he or she is proficient in the installation, removal, maintenance, repair, programming, or other required tasks, critical to aircraft flight operations, as listed below:

Airframe / Structural Components.
Flight Controller or Autopilot / Stability Systems.
Radio Command and Control (C2) Systems, including Controllers, Transmitters, Receivers, Antennas, and/or Wiring.
Required OSD and Telemetry.
Power Distribution Board, or Main Power Bus Wiring or Harness.
Motors.
ESCs.
Propellers.
Actuators and Servos.
Batteries.

In your email, please provide your degree of technical experience per the list above, confirmation that you possess the required documentation listed below, and your willingness to accept the terms set forth below:

PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT NEED ANY OF THE DOCUMENTS BELOW. CONFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE THE DOCUMENTS IS ALL I AM LOOKING FOR. YOU WOULD NEED THEM TO FLY.

Valid Passport.
Valid Driver’s License (please note if there are any moving violations).
Live within commuting distance of Los Angeles
Be willing to travel extensively to shooting locations when necessary.

We look forward to hearing from you!
333uaspilots@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
@JSP1

Is this for an actual job or are you trying to develop a pool to start a placement service? I saw that you posted the identical thing on RCGroups, please also identify the company you work for before asking for our users' personal information via email.

Thank you,
Bart

JSP1

@JSP1

Is this for an actual job or are you trying to develop a pool to start a placement service? I saw that you posted the identical thing on RCGroups, please also identify the company you work for before asking for our users' personal information via email.

Thank you,
Bart

Bart,
I own a drone company in los angeles and this is for actual work. I have been working in the drone market for 4 years now. I come from the entertainment business 15 years. I am a few months away from receiving my exemption and I am looking for pilots for my company. Of course once I am contacted and they have satisfied me that they are legit I reveal my company to them so they can see what type of work we have done. It is hard to find multirotor pilots that also have there private license so I figured this was a good way to meet more people. I did not mean to post twice. Nice to meet you.
JSP1

Old Man

It may well be that everyone is only a few months away from not being required to have an exemption. In that event the talent pool would expand considerably. OTOH, those having an actual exemption might well be viewed as having a higher level of professionalism than those without.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Bart,
I own a drone company in los angeles and this is for actual work. I have been working in the drone market for 4 years now. I come from the entertainment business 15 years. I am a few months away from receiving my exemption and I am looking for pilots for my company. Of course once I am contacted and they have satisfied me that they are legit I reveal my company to them so they can see what type of work we have done. It is hard to find multirotor pilots that also have there private license so I figured this was a good way to meet more people. I did not mean to post twice. Nice to meet you.
JSP1

ok, that's fine and good luck but let's change the first post please so it isn't requesting personal information be sent to you until there is some other contact outside of the website.

thanks for the explanation and welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!

Bart

JSP1

Bart,
I am not requesting for anyone to give me there personal info. I am just asking if they have those documents because travel will be a part of the job. In order to travel you would need those documents. I will edit in the original message. Thanks Bart!