Multirotor Pilot and Constructor required - UK

DS100

Hi, we are looking for a Highly Skilled Multi-rotor Pilot and Constructor to work with and support our existing operation.

You will need to be an experienced and good pilot and ideally have your BNUC-S qualification.
Your skills need to include multirotor assembly and tuning of SkyJib/Cinestar style multirotors and Gimbals including the Cinestar Radian, and Z15.
Very good electronics skills are required, good computer skills, precise quality control, and the ability to work to deadlines.
Please contact me via the forum with your details.
Location near London.

DS100

[h=2]Multirotor Pilot and Constructor required - UK[/h]
Hmm...
We are still looking for a person to fill this role is there anyone out the who can do this? - a Highly Skilled Multi-rotor Pilot and Constructor to work with and support our existing operation.

You will need to be an experienced and good pilot and 'ideally' have your BNUC-S qualification.
Your skills need to include multirotor assembly and tuning of SkyJib/Cinestar style multirotors and Gimbals including the Cinestar Radian, and Z15, and in future the new 'MOVI' Gimbals.
Very good electronics skills are required, good computer skills, precise quality control, and the ability to work to deadlines.
Please contact me via the forum with your details.
Location near London.​

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I know of only a couple of guys that meet your requirements, they work for themselves. What you are asking for is a strange animal, self taught and at the level you are after already making a really nice living. Guess your package will have to be really tempting to get some one of that calibre to take a pay cut!

I may be wrong but I think you will need to lower the expectations and develop some one into your business to meet your criteria.. that is unless the renumeration is worth the shift. If it is Ill apply!

Dave

Teco

I know of only a couple of guys that meet your requirements, they work for themselves. What you are asking for is a strange animal, self taught and at the level you are after already making a really nice living. Guess your package will have to be really tempting to get some one of that calibre to take a pay cut!

I may be wrong but I think you will need to lower the expectations and develop some one into your business to meet your criteria.. that is unless the renumeration is worth the shift. If it is Ill apply!

Dave

agree