Multi-Rotor Garage Sale Ad!!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi guys, I've been cleaning out the shop and here's a bunch of stuff I'd like to sell. I'll have prices later today but for now here's the list and the photos.

the helicopters will be for a local sale only so i can meet up with the buyer and make sure there aren't any questions after the sale.

(2) Freefly Radian camera mount control modules, stock programming, with one computer interface module
$300 shipped in the US

Immersion RC 600mw, 5.8ghz video transmitter. NEW
$60 shipped in the US......SOLD

Tiger MT2814-10, 770 kv, up to 4S voltage, NEW, SOLD

Hoverfly PRO/GPS, this is an earlier generation of the GPS board so it probably can't be upgraded using the GPS Beta MOD but it will still give great heading lock performance for carefree flight, the PRO is also older but it runs the latest firmware as well as any new board and works great
$150 shipped in the US

3D Robotics, APM 2.5 flight control system, never used, included higher amperage/voltage power module prewired for dual flight packs. also includes original power module. SENT TO MOTOPRESERVE

Complete 1.3 mhx video transmitter/receiver system with Blu-Beam transmitter antenna, kit from Ready Made RC.
MAKE ME AN OFFER, I may keep this

KK2.0 flight control board with two computer interface modules
$25 shipped in the US

sets of eight Xoar 14" props, (4)PJN and (4)PJN-P, 14x6 pushers, 14x7 tractors, great for Tiger 4008-18 motors and heli's up to about 14-15 pounds......all tops should be clockwise looking down at them (14x6), all bottoms should be counter-clockwise (14x7)
$90 shipped in the US, have enough props to make three full sets of these

Heli #1, Mikrokopter FC2.1, XY8 with Tiger 2814-10 motors and AV-130 camera mount, very versatile hell for photography, mounts carries up to Canon T2i, camera tray modified for T2i, can be changed and I think I also have a spare stock camera tray that I can include with it, easily switch lenses without moving the camera or worrying about balance, video transmitter not included, GPS works great while you focus on taking great photos
PM me to discuss, Local Pick Up only please

Heli #2, DJI NAZA V1/GPS F450 with Tiger 2212 motors, FPV camera, was built for the Group Build thread so all details can be found there. video transmitter not included. flies a long time with two 4000 mah 4S packs
PM me to discuss, Local Pick Up only please

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7170.jpg
    IMG_7170.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_7169.jpg
    IMG_7169.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_7168.jpg
    IMG_7168.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_7173.jpg
    IMG_7173.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_7172.jpg
    IMG_7172.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_7171.jpg
    IMG_7171.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_7174.jpg
    IMG_7174.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_7175.jpg
    IMG_7175.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_7180.jpg
    IMG_7180.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_7178.jpg
    IMG_7178.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 367
Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Found some more stuff to sell as I've been cleaning the shop

PhotoHigher AV-130, excellent used condition, servo driven two-axis camera mount, light weight, works great for photography using any point and shoot up to about a Canon EOS, can be controlled by most FC-resident camera mount controllers (MK, DJI WKM, NAZA, APM, SuperX) or can be controlled by stand alone controllers like the Hoverfly Gimbal.
$300 shipped in the US

Servos wired for external potentiometers
  • SAVOX, SC-1268SG
  • SAVOX, SB-2271SG (2 PCS.)
  • SAVOX, SC-1267SG
  • SAVOX, SC1258TG
  • HITEC, 7985MG
$20 each for the servos

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7188.jpg
    IMG_7188.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_7187.jpg
    IMG_7187.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 399
Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

It sure is!!

Here's more

I've got enough Xoar props to make three sets of eight

I've also got about 2000 tube clamp halves for 7/8" tubing

And about 300 motor mounts with mount spacing for the tube clamps I have and most of the popular sizes of motors.

Bart

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
It sure is!!

Here's more

I've got enough Xoar props to make three sets of eight

I've also got about 2000 tube clamp halves for 7/8" tubing

And about 300 motor mounts with mount spacing for the tube clamps I have and most of the popular sizes of motors.

Bart

Do you have 8 of a single size, or are they all 4x4 for and x8 setup?

Bartman

they're all one size in CW and another size in CCW. i was running this for at least two years because it's cheaper to have only two sizes of props and since the CCW ones are easier to source I had them all on the bottom where they're more likely to get nicked and dinged.

in my humble opinion, with coaxial quads i found the two different sizes give more bite at higher throttle positions and therefore a more linear response along the throttle range. i bought a lot of extras because at one point i thought i'd be stocking a shop and lead times for Xoar orders can be four to six months if you just miss an order deadline with the distributor.

these props are probably too much for the MT2814 class of motor and probably not enough for the larger MN4012 or KDE 4012XF unless you're running eight motors with an all up weight of about 14 to 18 pounds. I like these props best on the Tiger MT4008-18 (like my Hoverfly XY8 has) with about 1 3/4 to 2 pounds per motor in a hover.

Bartman

Giovanni

Yes I still have it. The other AV-130 I have is on a heli that is coming out of retirement tomorrow (the MK one in the first post) to return to shooting stills.

I'll throw in a Hoverfly GIMBAL if you want it or you can use whatever stabilization is resident on your flight controller.

Thanks,
Bart

Giovanni59

Hi Bart,

I'm on the same page as you. I have a very good 3 axis brushless gimbal alex mos and also a Freefly Movi M10 but both require two man operation. I crashed my previous servo powered gimbal so I'm looking for a good replacemnt for shooting stills. I would use the Naza FC to control roll and pitch so don't need the Hoverfly. Will you take $250 for the AV130? What servos motors are on it? Thanks John

Bartman

ok, this stuff all starts to look the same after a while.

what camera are you going to use on the AV130?

$250 is fine, I can ship it to Fl this week if you end up buying it.

Thanks,
Bart

Giovanni59

I would put a Sony Nex 7 on it, Should be no problem, right?
Yes, please send it.

John Sciarrino
Giovanni Photography
660 Tamiami Trail N. Ste. 27
Naples, FL 34102
239-784-2744

Do you want me to send payment through Paypal?
I'll need your e-mail

Thanks

John