Need Help! mini drone KY905 lost sense of altitude achievment

usertogo

its just the 3rd day that it arrived and of course I crashed a few times, but somehow after I used the drone to fan the camp fire - the next flight it took off upward without any end in sight - I almost lost it but somehow regained enough control to get it back... since then I have only tried it indoors and it always ends up hitting the ceiling and only comes down when crashing into something.
the Drone mainboard says HY-DH905-RX Jul 21,20

Looking inside there is a tiny 8 pin metal enclosed sensor with a hole which I assume is the barometric pressure sensor marked AOK07 or A0K07 L23. I searched for a data sheet but did not find anything...
Anyhow its very strange and much to young to already give up on this tiny experiment ...

its a foldable mini drone KY905 by Xin Kai Yang, while it worked very fun toy, the camera is hardly worth mentioning but the top speed mode is quite exiting for me as a beginner...

Am new here - any clues appreciated!

usertogo

...used the drone to fan the camp fire - the next flight it took off upward without any end in sight...
good news - it started behaving again!
Now I wonder if it was something that got corrected opening and putting it back together again, or if it was some setting that got reset by trying it tethered (weight down beyond its capacity) a few times...
Who knows I guess anything that features a microcontroller could be programmed to occasionally misbehave to trigger a new sale - but at the 3 day already would be to early as it may cause a lost sale too...