Mikrokopter Mikrokopter, New Firmware 2.06, 9 April, 2014

Hi
Ok let me try to help
can you post pic of your rig and you tx/rx
do you have a quad 4/hexa 6/or octo 8 motors ,Microkopter

ok just take a photo with you phone and e mail to elitesoundsystems@outlook.com

did you buy a tx unit with your dx8
have you any experience with MICROKOPTER if not you need to do some reading as the system can be quite complex in the beginning , but once you understand it , it becomes easier to configure, it is not a toy.

Nope haven't had to do anything up to this point. There's a satellite attached to the copter but I don't have those other pieces in the video. man a step by step would be great like I said I'm willing to pay.

anaka

Hi MK people

I just finished to assemble my latest HL setup, this time i choose to have an X8 config
with latest FC 2.5, Navi, GPS and external Compass
all brand new

i just loaded the latest firmware, choose the X8 config and shifted 45degrees the direction of flight

attachment.php

this is my first time on X8 config so probably i need to know more

my problem is that on the hovering i get a kind of circular wobbling....

does anyone knows how to fix it?

Attachments

• Cattura.jpg
    Cattura.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 192
Last edited by a moderator:

Hi,
Did not realize that , just assumed that there was an x8 config hmm, your problem seems to be maybe some kinda of toilet bowl effect , judging by your video , although by the sound of your motors, it seems that the x8 is trying to correct it's position constantly .

anaka

yes that's what happens

it is a short issue but whenever i'm hovering and i give a small direction command it starts to wobble till it stabilize

i'm pretty sure that it is mixer issue, i'm trying some other configurations, now i got strong YAW issue so i can't fly again...

who has experience with X8 and MKFC please HELP me!!

BTW it looks that the X8 config needs more time and work before to fly correctly

Last edited by a moderator: