Looking for some help with my first build

EH9864

I have been tinkering with this for a bit and finally have it complete and on the maiden flight as soon the as the drone lifts off about an inch the motors stop spinning. I have tried numerous things to see if I can fix the the problem with no success. My next step is to get a SD card so I can see the black box logs and find any information that way. Since you are quite knowledgable I thought I would reach out and see if you can pin point the problem. My soldering and assembly is good, below is the list of components I used.

Martian II Frame
Matek F722-std FC and Matek PDB connected with the ribbon cable.
Dys Samguk 2206 2400kv motors
Lumenier 1300 mAh 3 cell battery
Spedix 2-6S BLHeli_S 45A esc (I know it pobably overkill but its all I could get from my local store)
Taranis x9d plus radio
FRSky x8r receiver
FRSky battery sensor.

The all up weight of the drone is 466g

I configured everything using Betaflight Please let me know if there is something that you can see that I need to do to fix the problem.

Thanks for any help

Ed

RENOV8R

To be clear, when you arm your quad the motors spin up OK and idle, but when you apply throttle they stop? Is there any odd twitching or jerking of the quad for a split second before they stop? Are you sure that all motors are spinning in the proper direction and props installed in the proper orientation? Just asking as it sounds like it may be kicking into a safety feature called anti-taz