Looking for a inexpensive Gopro Gimbal. Suggestions?

Fydaman

I bought all the items to get into this hobby at one time which adds up really fast... I'm ready for a gimbal and am looking for a nice inexpensive gimbal. I was checking out the gimbals over at Foxtechfpv they seem to be pretty inexpensive and a decent customer service as far as faulty units and returns. Any feedback or other suggestions would be great.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
I bought all the items to get into this hobby at one time which adds up really fast... I'm ready for a gimbal and am looking for a nice inexpensive gimbal. I was checking out the gimbals over at Foxtechfpv they seem to be pretty inexpensive and a decent customer service as far as faulty units and returns. Any feedback or other suggestions would be great.

Depends on your price range. The zenmuse H3-2D is about the best "cheap" for plug n play. The tarot is cheaper - but can have issues. The cheapest I've tried is the witespy RTF which really is decent for the $ - bit is a bit heavy and is running on slightly older firmware.

Av8Chuck

The Stella gimbal.

http://xaircraftamerica.com/products/stella-2-axis-brushless-gimbal

I've had the Stella for about six months, for me it was literally plug-n-play, no tuning, no setup, just mounted and plugged it in and it works really well. This is a video where I was testing flying to a spot on the field in either manual or attitude and switching to GPS to see if there was a noticeable different in the video when the switch was made. I really like flying towards my target and then switching into GPS and adding a bit of throttle to make a nice transition from horizontal to vertical flight rather than just a continuous climb.

It helps if you like Pink Floyd.

Last edited by a moderator:

aaron07

I have 2 Zenmuse H23D GoPro gimbals ( 1xnib / 1used:3months). Either one I could sell cheap to you.PM me if your interested;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk