Lite assistant software downloadproblems

STI-REX

Gettin Old
Hello
I am trying without success to download the assistant for the Naza Lite from dji.com
BUT every time I click on the link to the download page for the lite I get a page popping up telling me I am running an old internet 6 browser and I need to either update my browser or turn off compatibility view if running a newer browser

I am actually running a fresh install of chrome , internet explorer 11, and the latest version of Firefox as my choice of browsers (not all at once obviously )

It does not seem to matter which browser I use I still get the same response

I have had for a couple of years been using the Naza V2 assistant and have previously had the lite assistant installed on this laptop whilst running windows 10 with no problems whatsoever

I deleted the old install of the lites when I sold them but I have just scored 2 very cheap lites to play around with on 2 new projects

http://www.dji.com/product/naza-m-lite

http://www.dji.com/product/naza-m-lite/download

try this page and hit the download link and let me know if it happens to you

This is the page I get even though I have uninstalled all browsers and reinstalled them fresh today and even tried only having one browser installed at any one time but I still get the same message and I just tried another PC with the same result

I can see and download all other drivers and firmware , assistants from the dji.com page just not the lite

Looks like I will be using the hack to turn them into V2's

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    582 KB · Views: 523

STI-REX

Gettin Old
I found a work around by downloading it to my nexus phone and sharing it with myself using google drive and then installing it as normal
It seems to work just fine using this method

I have no idea what is up with my 3 pc's that I have tried 2x laptops and 1 desktop

carlos casas

Hello
I am trying without success to download the assistant for the Naza Lite from dji.com
BUT every time I click on the link to the download page for the lite I get a page popping up telling me I am running an old internet 6 browser and I need to either update my browser or turn off compatibility view if running a newer browser

I am actually running a fresh install of chrome , internet explorer 11, and the latest version of Firefox as my choice of browsers (not all at once obviously )

It does not seem to matter which browser I use I still get the same response

I have had for a couple of years been using the Naza V2 assistant and have previously had the lite assistant installed on this laptop whilst running windows 10 with no problems whatsoever

I deleted the old install of the lites when I sold them but I have just scored 2 very cheap lites to play around with on 2 new projects

http://www.dji.com/product/naza-m-lite

http://www.dji.com/product/naza-m-lite/download

try this page and hit the download link and let me know if it happens to you

This is the page I get even though I have uninstalled all browsers and reinstalled them fresh today and even tried only having one browser installed at any one time but I still get the same message and I just tried another PC with the same result

I can see and download all other drivers and firmware , assistants from the dji.com page just not the lite

Looks like I will be using the hack to turn them into V2's

Hello , I just upgrade my quad from CC3D to naza m lite with all toys, but I cannot comunicate my naza m lite with the assistant , no green lights at all.what to do I will appreciate your help in this matter.

STI-REX

Gettin Old
Hello , I just upgrade my quad from CC3D to naza m lite with all toys, but I cannot comunicate my naza m lite with the assistant , no green lights at all.what to do I will appreciate your help in this matter.

What type of computer windows /mac and if windows which os ie win 7 ,win 8 or win 10

You may have to disable the windows feature that stops unsigned drivers being installed in either win 8 or win 10
Take a look at this video it takes you through what you need to do and is much easier than me explaining it

This is not my video or am I associated with the author in anyway I just wandered upon it one day and book marked it for future reference

Watch the video a couple of times and make notes you do not want to stuff up your PC / Laptop

Cheers
James