New Product Leaked Photos and.. of Inspire 2 to be released today

Beeshopp

It seems DJI is about to announce the next generation of the Inspire drone-DJI Inspire 2in November 2016, and the DJI Inspire 2 real shot photo leaked, look here Control / Create

DJI-Inspire-2-1.jpg

Others Leaks About DJI Inspire 2

The recent FCC documentation confirms the arrival of an Inspire 2. Page 9 of the FCC Test Report clearly mentions the use of an “Inspire 2 Charger/Charging Hub” on its Support Equipment List used to charge the new Inspire 2 Remote Control.

DJI-Inspire-2.jpeg

DJI Inspire 2 Charger Hub mentioned in FCC Test Report

Remote Control for the DJI Inspire 2 – GL6D10A leaked

On Oct. 6th, DJI filed for an FCC ID Application for a new Remote Control with the FCC ID GL6D10A. Since the Inspire 1 FCC ID is GL658 we are fairly certain this will be the remote control for the much anticipated DJI Inspire 2. An FCC ID is a required piece of identification required for all hardware devices being sold in the United States. Each unique identifier assigned to a device has to be registered with the United States Federal Communications Commission. Before the product can be sold, the manufacturer has to have the device evaluated by an independent lab to ensure it conforms to FCC standards.

Further details on the GL6D10A Remote Control state that it has an input voltage of DC7.4V from its lithium battery, same as the Inspire 1 RC.

Inspire-2-2.jpg

Location of the FCC sticker on the Inspire 2 Remote Control

Comparing the Inspire 2 GL6D10A Remote Control to the Inspire 1 GL658 Remote Control:

If we compare the FCC ID label images from the Inspire 2 to the Inspire 1 we can see that the remote control is practically identical from the bottom.

Inspire2-2-1.jpg

A lot of people like to hate on DJI but they really are a good company putting out good products. I just watched the promo video on the Inspire 2 and its got some great features for aerial filming. It may not be perfectly suited for industrial or agricultural inspections but for filming its a pretty good craft with some impressive features. Their Matrice is another good craft as well. It has a new flight controller with dual IMU's and its up gradable to triple GPS compass's as well as a redundant battery system that all but eliminates failure. They had some problems with their flight controllers way back but I don't ever hear of anyone having those problems anymore. Its to the point now that its more worth it for me to just buy an Inspire or Matrice than to build a multi with my own camera on it. Professional film makers will opt for an Alta that they can put a Red or Arris on but the rest of us can still put out great stuff with the inspire.

jamesb72

I'm more impressed with the p4pro and inspire2 than mavic which everyone seems to be going nuts for.

The sensor jump and 5 sensor collision avoidance on p4pro are big steps up.

Inspire2 fpv camera, collision avoidance and data rates are big advances.

Mavic i think would be superb at lower price for casual use with fixed focus lens but doesnt really interest me as is.

True but I think the Mavic is marketed to a different type of user. I think its more of an entry level drone or for someone that just wants to fly and record video and not get too hung up on all of the technical details. Casual use like you said. The price is indeed a little steep though. Go pro really blew it with the karma, too bad because it had potential but I think its all but dead now.