KK Flight Controller KK 2.1.5 Board switched polarity by itself.

MilwaukEng01

Hey all, I'm new here and have been flying an rtf quad for about a month now enjoying the hell out of it! However, I recently flipped my quad and may have gotten a little water from the grass on the KK board and for some odd reason, the polarity of each motor was switched from the moisture... I switched the polarity back manually with the wires but now I noticed that when I give throttle and then drop the throttle to idle, one of the motors will stop more suddenly than the others. It almost as if there is left over voltage being sent to the motor but in the opposite polarity which causes it to stop suddenly. I also noticed that when the quad is either armed or safe out of the menus, the same motor is more difficult to turn, which is why I came to the conclusion that it is still being power by a small voltage. I also tried recalibrating the ESC's but it did not solve it. If anyone has had problems with this, please let me know, i have a back up KK if I need it but would rather not have to go through all the hassle again. Thank you in advance!