JR X9303 and "Spektrumized" JR x6102 w/ 10 rx's

baldwinc

Good evening,

I just made the switch over to Futaba to see what all the fuss is about, so all my Spektrum gear is now for sale.

I am selling an X9303 w/bigger sticks (I preferred them, but will come with the stock sticks as well). I made a balancer for it as well that is being included- it is running a 3s2100 lipo, and the battery bay was trimmed to make it fit (I started running lipo in my radios before "tx sized" lipos were commonly available).

The X6102 was "spektrumized" using the spektrum module out of a first generation DX6, back when the programming abilities of the DX6 sucked. It works perfectly fine as a 2.4g radio, I used it for a couple of years before I got my x9303. Now-a-days I use it strictly as a trainer radio, but essentially, you are getting two full up JR 2.4g radios. THis radio, too, is running a 3s2100 lipo, and has had the battery compartment trimmed to fit it. The antenna knuckle broke a long time ago, so I fixed it permanently straight- no affect to radio function.

Also included are 10 rx's. I found another AR7000 w/24" remote wire after I took these pics, so only 9 rx's are pictured.

1ea AR7010x
3ea AR7000 (two have a 24" remote receiver wire)
3ea AR6000's (had to replace one of the antenna wires one one unit- still works just fine)
2ea OrangeRX 6ch
1ea AR6100e

I am asking $575 shipped for the entire setup. Not interested in splitting at this time.

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

birdseye

I know you said you were not interested in splitting things up right now. However, when/if you are interested later, I would like to make an offer on the AR 7000s.

Thanks