Oh my god,
I have it! Sorry I'm so dumb.:highly_amused:
I'll add you right now.
>>>
>>>
>>>
Just added you to the people who can view the video. Sorry. :nevreness:
Explorcam -
I clicked on the video in this post but they are still set to Private.

Do you have a link to where they are on your website?

Thanks -

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Hmmm.
I think you have to view them on YouTube.
Try going to YouTube using your account. I added your Email to one of the parties who can view the Video.
But, tell you what, I'll make it public for about a week.

tugboat

Hi Explorocam,
Great vids! I did not really understand it was that easy.... I see you have low numbers, is that what we are trying to get??
Also when I checked mine (twice now) the assistant says "calibration is not needed you may skip this step" So I am not sure if I should do the cali anyway and risk screwing something up...
My #'s are as follows... X -.3/-.4, Y -.3/-.2, Z 1.5/1.4 so am I after lower #'s or what... kinda confused :dread:
The / mean's it was going back and forth between those #'s
Thanks, T boat

tugboat

Well I just did it... the IMU cali.... Raised the end she was drifting towards, hit cali then write... now all #'s are basically zero (pretty close) and she hovers pretty good, just a very slight drift backwards.. huh imagine that things are lookin up!
Thanks to Explorocam and Kloner

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Good to hear tugboat.

Don't worry about a little drift, you will get some here and there from outside breezes and if you are flying inside it's going to create it's own breezes. In my case the drifting was more like flying away, like it wanted to return to China.

Glad it worked for you, keep up the good work.

tugboat

Well guess I spoke to soon, it was still drifting right but I did finally cure it and it was not thru the IMU.
I spoke to Greg at Atlanta hobby and he told me a trick he has had very good luck with and for a variety of issues including TBE, he said to twist the power leads (batt. and pigtail) this will cancel out any magnetic field coming from the leads...
I twisted them and no more drift! Mine was the result of a magnetic field being generated by the leads and as the voltage dropped so did the drift, wish all fixes were this simple..
Thank you Explorocam for your help, my drift just had a different cause..

Razzil

1st flight today with my bandy new Disco build, what happens? it drifts right.
Starts as a slow drift then takes off like somebody stole it ... giver, she says ... I'm outta here.
The funny thing is, after burning through several packs, the drift isn't so bad, but its still not perfect.
GPS has no toilet bowl effect what so ever, and seems to holds is position pretty good.
Holding better after burning through several packs, at first it wanders left and right trying to find that sweet spot.
I know one thing, flying a CX4 and a disco with the same hardware, what a difference. That machine is meant for flying.
Hope I can get this drifting worked out soon, let the troubleshooting begin. Where do I begin heheh fun times.