HPI Savage X 4.6 Big Block

GmeisteR

I got this truck new last xmas and just do not have the time to drive it, and I want to put the money from this into my quadcopter, so here it is at a great price ! I have literally only put 4 tanks of gas through it and 2 of those tanks were to break in the engine and the third tank was for tuning the motor. (all done per the dvd's instructions)
There is a scratch on the motor heat sink from it flipping during the tuning process, and of course a little rash on the engine roll-cage as that's why its there.
Other than that, this truck is mint,
The body has never been on the truck while running, so it has not one single scratch on it ! RUNS PERFECT !!!

this truck retails for $460, then after you buy fuel and all the extras and pay shipping your close to $600!

Price is $400+shipping and PP fees. OBO

Truck comes with everything pictured
Original box
2 glow plug igniters(the one that came with it sucks, so i bought a rechargable one)
roto-start 2 system
wheelie-bar(bought extra)
Engine roll-cage (purchased extra)
fuel
all extra parts that came with the truck
all cords for charging the roto-start and igniter
manual and dvd instruction manual
This is a complete ready to run package !

Last edited by a moderator:

GmeisteR

Bump guys ! I know someone wants this awesome truck ! I will consider trading for a CM2000 gimbal + an OSD that will work with with my phantom and fatshark setup! and remember this is OBO here....

Last edited by a moderator:

GmeisteR

bump guys ! I will entertain some trades for a decent tx and rx combo...also I would trade for a DJI F550 kit...possibly a 450 kit if it had a naza with it, if you have a transmitter for trade i would prefer something decent dx8, jr xg8, futaba 8fg

GmeisteR

Price Drop $375 Shipped to your door (conUS only) not even a half gallon of gas has been run through this truck...Truck is a 9.5/10