Horizon Hobby is hitting the multi market!

steph280

They have been distributing Parrot AR for years. This is something they slap together using their As3X 3-axis gyro system which they are putting on those micro planes. Saw it fly at the AMA show this past weekend, and it's really small. But I'd bet it's only matter of time they come out with larger, more robust designs.

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
It also has brushed motors. If you've ever had experience with any of the small Walkera helis with the brushed motors, like the 4#3B, you know that they tend to wear out quickly with a lot of use. I give it about a month before someone comes up with a setup to go brushless on it. Still, I think it will be a fun little multi to toss around in the house and scare the crap out of the dogs :highly_amused:

The LHS is getting a bunch of them, once I see one up close I'll decide for certain if I want one but right now I'm leaning towards adding one to the fleet for indoor use.

Ken

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Its also available in the UK from RCpitstop.co.uk.. James is taking pre–orders.. he did post it a few days ago.. As Ken says just something to annoy the dogs and cats... and her indoors as it will almost certainly have an incident with a lamp shade!