HK kk2 board hex copter aerobatic setups

capjlp

Hi Folks

I just am getting into building these multirotors and I have built a HK H550 hex copter v2 with the new kk2 board with lcd. I want to set it up to do flips and such. Can a hex do that well?

What settings to I adjust to allow for more movement. I tried a loop however i did a about a 75 foot loop at about a 74 foot altitude. It just didn't have enough throw. I assume I need to set end points for Elevator and Aileron to 150% like I did on my little quad but not sure what to change if anything in the kk2 board.

I am also building a tri copter using a kk v3.0 board with our lcd so I will be flashing it with some aerobatic tricopter downloads i have. That should be fun. I want to use the hex thou as a AP rig and to have fun with as well.

Thanks
CapJLP

capjlp

Did you try adjusting the stick scaling?

Hey

I have messed with that some but from what I understood that was similar to negative expo on futaba aka postive expo on spektrum I figured I could set throws to 150% in the radio also but I really wondered if anyone had messed with setting one up for aerobatics.

I hate being the guinea pig every time :)

Thank you
CapJLP