Hiya all From Montreal, Canada

zorba

Hi, I leave in Montreal, Canada
I look after my Mom who's handicap and I am single.
For my hobbies I like RC flying and building.
I started with planes back in the 70's and then in helis in 2007
Now I switched to UAV's or multicopter platform.
And I love it. So in not so may words I'm here to stay.
I have 1 year left then I could retire if I want to and that will give me more time for my projects.

Thanks for having me onboard.

Bill

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Welcome Bill, glad you could join us!

I think you'll like it here, no pressure, no agendas, just talk about about Multirotor copters.

Montreal is a great city, it's been far too long since I've been there. Last time was a weekend trip to the Grand Prix race though that was a long time ago, back in the early 1980's actually! Prior to that I had been on the island in the river during the World Fair, was strange to see some of the structures still there after so many years. I'm overdue for a return trip, have to renew my passport first though...

Ken

zorba

Renew your passport and drop on by I'll show you around the things this fine city has to offer.

Glad to be here
Cheers

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Ken beat me to it. Welcome Bill! We're glad you decided to join us.
I had the opportunity to run wild in Montreal one evening during the jazz festival about ten years ago. What a great time we had and what a great city.
Enjoy the site.
Bart

Hi Bill,

I reside in St-Marthe-sur-le-Lac, near St-Eustache on the North shore. I find it interesting that you are looking after your mom at home and enjoying the passionate hobby of Multirotors flying because my situation is very similar to yours. I have been looking after my mom aged 86 and semi autonomous for the last 6 years and I just purchased a DJI F450 with NAZA and GPS. I get a kick out of aerial video (HD) for now and will be possibly looking at FPV soon. It is indeed a small world....

Cheers and many happy landings!

Rodge

zorba

Welcome on board Roger and thanks.
Yea well we only have one Mother and we have to do our best to make her feel loved nearing her last days.
Enjoy the hobby is awesome.
Come and visit me at the club on Sundays give me a buzz and we'll meet.
I don't fly much I am a builder.
Coordination is not there anymore:upset:
The club is W.I.M.A.C. www.wimac.ca
cheers