Hitec Aurora 9 with two Optima 9 receivers, all like new

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi everyone, I bought this radio earlier this year but I've ended up with a newer JR radio so I'm going to sell the Hitec. JR suits my small fleet of MK heli's better so the Hitec is the odd man out.

The radio just got back from Hitec service. It had a problem where it wouldn't boot up properly every time. A new motherboard was installed and the module was given a clean bill of health.

Also included are two Optima 9 receivers, both are like new, one was barely used.

What's nice about this radio is that you can put up to 8S packs directly into the receiver and the voltage will be displayed on the radio's LCD screen.

$325,includes paypal and shipping in the US. International shipping available if you pay actual shipping.

Free MRF t-shirt with purchase provided you can fit into a L or XL. :)

also available is a brand new Futaba t8J, listing and pics coming soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

first price reduction...........$325, packed, shipped, paypal'd, and with a free shirt thrown in (how anyone could pass this up is beyond me!) :)

TBaldus

Bartman,
I just joined your F450 group build thread and as I stated there i am totally new to all of this. So I guess this might as well be my first item I buy on the way to building my fist quad copter.
You mentioned that you have two for sale Hitec and futaba. Which one would you recommend for a total beginner and are they the same price ?

Bartman

i'm always happy to sell t-shirts? what size and where do i send it??

i've got to look into what i have and what i'm going to sell. i posted this a little while ago and may decide to keep it, or sell it, let me get back home and i'll make an effort to assess what i'm doing this year and what i'll need.

the hitec is 9 channels and the futaba is 8. both are high quality and very reliable. if you're using DJI i'd probably say to use the Futaba, otherwise it's a wash.

TBaldus

No problem, I haven't even started ordering any parts yet. I was planning on following your suggestion from the group build thread and order the F450 kid ($190) and NAZA m v2 with GPS ($299) from Clubheli.com unless you have another recommendation.
Also I will be traveling to rural brazil next week with questionable Internet anyway...so no need to for any fast decisions on my side.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Dang that is a good price for one of them radios, someone would have a nice radio there, wish I had the spare change!