XAircraft hi

paktazh

can some one help I just assembled my xaicraft v8 and bought a sky lipo
$%28KGrHqR,%21hIE5oiL-UdkBObPO37MBw%7E%7E60_1.JPG

s.gif

[h=1]11.1V 3S 5000Mah 20/40C LiPo Battery[/h]do i need some thing else how to connect this when i tried to connect the black to black of my xaircraft and red to red I got a spark is this the right battery that is what xaircraft.usa sell plz help thanks

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Yes, the huge spark is supposedly normal. You would think they would make a soft start or a switch. But that's just how it is and apparently safe.

paktazh

how do I connect it since the lipo battery got a different kind of connector but the xaircraft got a different like this picture
eloggerv4-angle-sm.gif

[h=3][/h]

paktazh

We have it mostly put together, but the battery connectors don't match up. I bought four of these batteries since they were the ones recommended to me...is there an adapter I can use? Attached Thumbnails
  • Connector trouble! 228.5 KB · Views: 32

• and are you sure that the spark is save and not gonna screw the Xaircraft

paktazh

Hi DennyR did you get spark as will when you connect your battery to the xaircraft is the spark save and not gonna damage the Xaircraft since each time i tried to connect black to black red to red I get a spark
Thanks

paktazh

I just double checked it is manual it says motor 2 motor 6 motor 4 motor 8 connection as to be as follow
red to yellow black to black yellow to red
I do not want that it seriously damage the copter I expected that Jeff from xaircraft will respond but despite i my email he didn't even reply to one it is against what he said that he wil provide 5 day email support